About the Role
Above everything we are seeking people that take pride in their work with warmth and a sense of drive and determination. The prospective applicant must be willing to work in a high adrenaline and fast paced environment.
Roles and responsibilities will include but not limited to assisting the General Manager with:
- Managing stock and working to set percentage targets.
- Managing labour costs to set percentage targets.
- Writing work rotas.
- All aspects of customers service including.
- Serving customers
- Email enquiries
- Phone enquiries
- Ensuring and maintaining hygiene, cleaning and SFBB records.
- Ensuring recipes and specs are followed.
- Dealing directly with suppliers and ensuring the kitchen is stocked to an adequate level.
- Confidently run a busy service and keep wait times low whilst maintaining high quality and well presented food.
- Microsoft Excel
- Delivery platform experience (Deliveroo, Uber Eats, Just Eat)
2+ Year Hospitality Management Expeience
About the Company
The Bok Shop is a free range fried chicken and vegan fried chick’n restaurant. Inspired by London style fried chicken culture, the menu is a balance of contemporary and nostalgic street style food, cooked with fresh and homemade ingredients with inspiration from Asia, Southern U.S.A and London.
Founded in Brighton in 2017, we are no ordinary chicken shop! Customers can also enjoy playing our retro arcade games including Streets of Rage and Street Fighter II.