About the Role
Above everything we are seeking someone that takes pride in their work with warmth and a sense of drive and determination. Roles and responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Managing stock and working to set percentage targets.
- Managing labour costs to set percentage targets.
- Writing work rotas.
- Ensuring and maintaining hygiene, cleaning and SFBB records.
- Ensuring recipes and specs are followed.
- Dealing directly with suppliers and ensuring the kitchen is stocked to an adequate level using PAR levels.
- Confidently run a busy service and keep wait times low whilst maintaining high quality and well presented food.
- Kitchen team recruitment and training
- Working closely with the General Manager to ensure all KPI’s are executed effectively.
Alongside a strong work ethic, we are looking for someone who is friendly and has respect for
co-workers, customers and riders. This is a management role that involves practical elements of
preparing, cooking and serving fresh produce .Previous Kitchen Management / Head Chef experience is essential. Ideally, at least 3 years.
- Microsoft Excel.
- Operating Henny Penny Pressure Fryers.
- Experience with the food safety and management app, Trail.
- Experience with delivery platforms such as Deliveroo and Uber Eats.
- Experience with the ordering app, REKKI or a similar system.
3+ Years Head Chef Experience prefereably in the fast-casual sector
About the Company
The Bok Shop is a free range fried chicken and vegan fried chick’n restaurant. Inspired by London style fried chicken culture, the menu is a balance of contemporary and nostalgic street style food, cooked with fresh and homemade ingredients with inspiration from Asia, Southern U.S.A and London.
Founded in Brighton in 2017, we are no ordinary chicken shop! Customers can also enjoy playing our retro arcade games including Streets of Rage and Street Fighter II.